VOLCANO: Request for information on cameras to display thin sections.

Request for information on cameras to display thin sections.
From: Michael Perfit <mperfit@xxxxxxx>

Request for information on cameras to display thin sections.

With limited budgets and increasing enrollments in our undergraduate major classes we are trying to find ways to display thin-sections to entire classes rather than having to show them individually with only limited numbers of microscopes.  We have found some relatively inexpensive (< $500) ocular cameras that connect to PC's via USB that can then be projected on larger screens. Before we invest in one, we were wondering if anyone had experience with these (good or bad) and would be willing to share their thoughts.
Thanks

Michael Perfit
============================================================== To unsubscribe from the volcano list, send the message: signoff volcano to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

To contribute to the volcano list, send your message to: volcano@xxxxxxx. Please do not send attachments. ==============================================================