VOLCANO: New book announcement - Volcanoes: Global Perspectives

New book announcement - Volcanoes: Global Perspectives
From: John Lockwood <geohaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Volcano afficionados:

        Rick Hazlett and I would like to announce that our "Eternal Book" (VOLCANOES - Global Perspectives) has finally seen the light of day!  We consider this a "dual-use" book that will serve both as a volcanology textbook and also as the most authoritative, up-to-date reference book on volcanoes available for geologists and volcanophiles.  Full-color, with over 300 photographs and figures.  Available from the Publisher ( http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1405162503.html) and all leading bookstores. I will have autographed copies available next month at my "in revision" website ( http://www.volcanologist.com ).

        Jack Lockwood (jplockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)