VOLCANO: Looking for volcano photo hobbyists

Looking for volcano photo hobbyists
From: "Beth Weise" <eweise@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm writing a story about the small but dedicated band of international, amateur photographers who travel the world on their vacations taking pictures of volcanoes. I've spoken with Donna and Steve (though they're of course professionals) as well as Martin Rietze and Richard Roscoe. I have heard there are active groups in France and Japan but haven't been able to find them. I'd appreciate any leads people might have on these amateurs and their work.

Thanks,
Beth Weise
Science writer
USA Today