VOLCANO: Special sessions for Fall AGU

Special sessions for Fall AGU
From: Anita Grunder <grundera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Volcanophiles

We just wanted to alert you that session proposals for the Fall AGU meeting are being accepted through May 27. The link is:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm10/program/session_proposals.php
There are already a few sessions proposed (you can find them through the same link), but we know there's a lot of other excellent research going on. These sessions are one of the best ways to advance your research, develop new ideas, and debate controversial topics with other experts. We'd especially like to see new sessions on low-T geochemistry, biogeochemistry and cosmochemistry.

We look forward to more great sessions this year.

Your AGU VGP secretaries,

Anita Grunder and Matt Kohn
(grundera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mattkohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)