VOLCANO: Special Volume on 3D Imaging in Geosphere

Special Volume on 3D Imaging in Geosphere
From: Guilherme Gualda <guigualda@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Everybody,

We would like to invite you to contribute to a second round of submissions to a special volume on 3D Imaging and Analysis of Geomaterials, to be published in Geosphere (see description below). We had a very successful first round of submissions last Fall, with 14 manuscripts accepted or currently under review. We know that many who would have liked to submit could not meet our first deadline, so we are making a second call for papers. We are asking for submissions to be completed by June 1st, 2010.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Guil Gualda (g.gualda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Don Baker (don.baker@xxxxxxxxx)
Margherita Polacci (polacci@xxxxxxxxxx)