VOLCANO: EGU 2010 Session: GMPV30 Advances in analytical techniques for geomaterials and applications to natural processes

EGU 2010 Session: GMPV30 Advances in analytical techniques for
geomaterials and applications to natural processes
From: Don R Baker <don.baker@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello All (and apologies for multiple postings),

We want to remind you of our special session entitled "Advances in
analytical techniques for geomaterials and applications to natural
processes" at The General Assembly of the European Geosciences Union in
Vienna between May 2 and 7, 2010:

GMPV30
Advances in analytical techniques for geomaterials and applications to
natural processes

Our ability to understand the Earth system and make predictions of its
behaviour rest upon the foundation of our ability to analyze the solids,
liquids, and gases that compose our planetary environment. Each year
advances in analytical techniques are made, but often they are known
only to a few scientists. This session will highlight new analytical
techniques with the goal of disseminating their use throughout the Earth
science community.
(http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2010/session/1957)

The deadline for abstract submission is January 18:

http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2010/information/deadlines_and_milestones.html

For General Information about this EGU meeting go to:

http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2010/home.html

We hope to see you in Vienna!

Don R. Baker and Jean Cauzid