VOLCANO: Volcano photos needed for educational game

Volcano photos needed for educational game
From: "Volcano Video" <lava@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Aloha Volcanophiles,

  We're looking for nice volcano photos to include in an educational
game about volcanoes and volcanic hazards, and we're hoping you might
submit one or more of yours.  If we use your photo, you'll get a credit and
a copy of the final game when it is printed.   Ideally each photo would be a
recognizable image of the volcano (erupting, if possible, and
horizontally oriented). The photos will be no larger than 2.5 x 2 in
(6.3 x 5 cm) when printed on the cards, so we'd need a minimum
resolution of about 750 pixels width, though more is better.

Here are the volcanoes we need most:

Arenal
El Chichon
Krakatau/Anak Krakatau
Merapi
Nevado del Ruiz
Popocatepetl
Rabaul
Santa Maria, Guatemala
Taal
Unzen

But if you have (or know of) a great image of a different volcano,
especially one that would make your list of the top 40 most active and/
or deadly volcanoes, please let us know.

We're also looking for good images of: a lahar, and plants killed or
fields buried in ash

Please email us at : lava@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help!

-Cheryl Gansecki & Ken Hon
Volcano Video Productions & Univ. of Hawaii - Hilo