VOLCANO: Master's student looking for a position

Master's student looking for a position
From: Robert Constantinescu <roberto_on@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I am Robert Constantinescu from Romania. I have a bachelor's degree in geochemistry and a master's degree in natural hazards. Because of my interest in volcanology and volcanic hazards I had the honor to work for my master thesis in Auckland  - New Zealand at a project involving BET_EF software for volcanic hazard and risk assessment.

I wish to continue my work in volcanology, and therefore I ask you, anybody, for a position, any kind of paywork within a volcanic observatory or institute, where I can put to use all my theoretical and little practical knowledge I posses in volcanology, as my very first steps as a volcanologist.

Please if any of you have a place for me, you can contact me at roberto_on@xxxxxxxxx and please don't hesitate to contact me for any other info.

Thank you all!

Yours respectfully,

         Robert C.