Appeal for blood donors in Antigua

This is an appeal to any of our mailing list subscribers who live in
Antigua and are willing to donate blood.

The 7-month old baby of one of our staff members, Gunjan Jeswani, is
currently in Antigua General Hospital. The baby needs a regular supply
of blood platelets. The platelets can be taken from any blood donors
who have blood type A+, B+ or O+.

If you have one of these blood types and are willing to donate blood
please contact Antigua General Hospital and say the blood is for "Baby
Muskaan from Montserrat".

You can also contact Gunjan on +1 664 496 3974.

Thank you very much for your help.

Roderick Stewart
Acting Director
Montserrat Volcano Observatory