Photos of the Crater at Villarrica Volcano, Chile

From: Leila Marzeki <lmarzeki@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I am a Master of Science student at the University at Buffalo currently
finishing up my research on Villarrica Volcano, Chile.  As part of my work,
I am creating a time series of the lava lake fluctuations using simple
photogrammetry.  I am looking for photographs of the crater, specifically
for the time period of 2003- the end of 2005.  However, photographs from any
time will also be useful.  Any help would be greatly appreciated and all
photographs will be credited.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Leila Marzeki