EGU 2010 Natural Hazards Division, Volcanic Hazards Subprogram: Open Call for Session Proposals

From: J. Gottsmann <gljhg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues:

The EGU2010 General assembly takes place in Vienna from 02 - 07 May,  2010.
In my role as the scientific secretary for the Natural Hazards
division "Volcanic Hazards"  subprogramme, I am inviting you to
propose scientific sessions for next year's meeting.

The session content should include a clear component of volcanic
hazard assessment and/or risk mitigation. Sessions involving both
academia and the hazard and risk industry are particularly welcome as
well as cross-division interaction.

The division is currently putting together the skeleton program for
the meeting, so there is the chance to get your session proposal
included upfront.

If you like to propose a  session, please send me an email indicating
names of conveners and a very short description (2-3 lines) of the
scope of the session.

In selecting co-conveners please take into account gender diversity as
well as the involvement of young scientists.

Looking forward to receiving your proposals

Best,

J. Gottsmann <gljhg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>