Abstract Deadline for the JKASP-2009 Extended Until March 17, 2009

Abstract deadline for the JKASP-2009 extended till March 17, 2009
From: Pavel Izbekov <pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We have extended the abstract submission deadline for the
Japanese-Kamchatka-Alaska Subduction Processes meeting till March 17,
2009. The JKASP-2009 is part of continuing series of meetings focusing
on subduction-related phenomena in the North Pacifica. A special
emphasis of the forthcoming meeting will be on hazards posed by arc
volcanism and earthquakes. The meeting will be held in Fairbanks,
Alaska in June 2009. For detailed information, registration form, and
abstract requirements please visit our website at
http://gps.alaska.edu/JKASP/

Best regards,

Pavel Izbekov