Re: What is volcanology and why do we do it?

From: Amy Donovan <ard31@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I have had some really interesting results so far from the
questionnaire I advertised in December. This is a second plea for
people to take part, and a big thank you to all those who have taken
part to date! I really appreciate the effort many of you made! If you
haven't filled it in, or were put off by some of the questions, it
would be great if you could - I would really value as many opinions as
possible, and if there are parts you don't feel you can answer (e.g.
if you don't know much about monitoring) please please just fill in as
much as you can - particularly the last section where there are
statements about volcanology as a discipline. This is an important
part of my PhD research. I'm intending to analyse the results sometime
in the Spring, and hope that they will be published after that!

The url is http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=958412

Thank you again!
With best wishes
Amy Donovan