SHORT COURSE RE-OPENED (Minerals, Inclusions and Volcanic Processes)

From: Keith Putirka <kputirka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

Due to the high level of demand for the Reviews in Mineralogy and
Geochemistry short course (Mineral, Inclusions and Volcanic
Processes), we have negotiated the use of a much larger room at the
Sir Francis Drake Hotel. Registration for the short course is thus now
re-opened.

Our new enrollment limit is 200 participants (100 was the limit for
our earlier accommodations). We anticipate that this new arrangement
will allow all those with an interest to attend. However, we can make
no guarantees. Registration will be closed when we receive 200
registrants (we will not keep a waiting list as experience indicates
that once people pay to register, they usually do not forfeit their
slot).

If you are interested in attending the short course, we encourage you
to sign up as soon as possible, at the Mineralogical Society of
American web site: http://www.minsocam.org/.

Thank you for your interest.

Ciao,

Keith Putirka