Student looking for PhD in physical volcanology

From: Séverine Delpit <severine_delpit@xxxxxxxxxx>

My name is Séverine Delpit and I'm a French graduate student in
volcanology: I obtained this year the Master 2 degrees majoring in
research entitled "Magmatic and metamorphic process – Volcanology" at
the Laboratoire Magmas et Volcans (Clermont-Ferrand, France) with the
well enough mention (13,145/20; 4th /12 students).

During my Master's degree I have had the opportunity to work on the
mode of emplacement of  pyroclastic flows and this year on the mass
balance and the dynamic characterization of the explosive eruption of
El Reventador's volcano (Ecuador) on the paroxysmal event on the 3rd
November 2002. My supervisor was J.L Le Pennec (IRD, LMV, France).

I'm looking for a PhD in volcanology to complete my knowledge in
physical volcanology and to have a full formation in research. I'm
particularly interested by the study of dynamic of eruptions however
I'm as well ready to work on other projects in the area of physical
volcanology.

You can contact me at severine_delpit@xxxxxxxxxx if you have a PhD
opportunity available in my field of interest.

Thank you

Séverine Delpit