IAVCEI 2008 General Assembly: Okmok Remote Sensing Poster Session

From: Ken Dean <ken.dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello  all,
  We (AVO Remote Sensing) are planning to put together a late breaking
poster  session for the IAVCEI Conference in Iceland on the Okmok
eruption.  Our students will take the lead.  We are considering two
mostly on MODIS, AVHRR and GOES (not including distal components); or
2) we could incorporate  and summarize the evolution of the  cloud
from the onset to the distal components based on every ones
discussions on the volcano list serve (we give credit to all of you
and your discussions).  Before we get too involved in this I would
like to know if anyone is planning similar posters, that is, on the
SO2 and distal aerosols.  If so we won't go that route. That will help
us to focus and not duplicate your efforts.  Please let me know if you
plan a similar poster.

Ken