Volcanology for Children

From: Carolina Silva Parejas <csilva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear friends

I'm looking for support material to teach basic concepts of volcanology to
children (6-14 years old), including eruption cases and examples. I'm
particularly interested in videos and animations that you could download
in the web (pictures I have enough). Also, I look for anything related to
scale models of volcanoes and eruptions, easy to try with children.

Thank you in advance and kind regards

Carolina Silva Parejas