Information For Accessing Volcanonet Group on Facebook

From: Giovanni Leone <leone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I received plenty of messages from colleagues who needed information on how
to reach the Volcanonet group on Facebook. I apologize for not giving
details before. I will do it now!

Facebook's url is: www.facebook.com

Register and set up your profile. Then type Volcanonet in your profile's
search box. You will find the Volcanonet link and you'll be able to enter
the group and join it.

Other than uploading videos and photos, there is a box to post websites of
interest. The discussion board already contains threads regarding
opportunities, events, and conference sessions. Please feel free to send me
suggestions to improve our group's space, you're always welcome. Don't
hesitate to contact me again if you need further assistance.

We are now 220 and still increasing at an amazing rate. I'm very glad that
you appreciated the idea, thanks again everybody for your support.

Best wishes

Giovanni