Volcanic Rocks Needed For Educational Project

George Allen <BrokerAllen@xxxxxxx

My son is taking a class in earth science and geology this year.  We
are trying to obtain specimens of different samples  of volcanic rock
to put together for his class.  Our objective is to collect as many
different ones from as many different locations as possible.  Our
belief is that this will give us the best chance of collecting enough
specimens to make this project a success.  I have no idea what these
might be worth.   My question, if possible, is if it is possible to
get a small sampling of volcanic rock that might be of little or no
value,  for this educational project.

If you can help or refer me in the right direction I would very much
appreciate it.

Thank You

George Allen