Seeking PhD in the Study of African Volcanoes

From: Sara Mana <mana_sara@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Researchers/Professors,

My name is Sara Mana. I am an Italian student who graduated with a
Master's degree in July 2007, studying the paleomagnetism and
geochemistry of some pyroclastic deposits of Aeolian Islands at the
University of Torino. During the work for the compilation of my thesis
I was able to complement my classroom experience with ample time in
the field and in the laboratory (WDS, ICP-MS, rock magnetism). Now I
am looking for a PhD focused on the study of Africa, the land where I
was born and I really love. I would like to apply for a PhD in the
field of volcanology, allowing me to learn new laboratory techniques
and thus to improve my knowledge in this field. I am thus looking for
a PhD opportunity or some information about who is currently working
in Africa.
Thank you in advance for your interest.

Yours sincerely,
Sara Mana <mana_sara@xxxxxxxxxxx>