Hot Spring Analyses

From: Alan Smith <alsmith@xxxxxxxxx>

Since 2003 we have been sampling on an annual basis various volcanic hot
springs on the island of Dominica. The lab we have been using has
informed me that they will not be able to analyze anions on either the
hot spring waters or on samples of sea water we submitted due to the
composition of the waters. They are apparently causing problems with
their instruments. I would appreciate it if anyone could provide me the
name of a lab that is capable of analyzing highly acidic water samples
for anions, as we would like to maintain as complete a record of water
compositions as possible.

Thank you

Alan L. Smith