New Ash Pamphlets: Addendum

New ash pamphlets - addendum
From: Claire J. Horwell <claire.horwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,
Following my email regarding the new ash pamphlets, many of you have
been visiting www.ivhhn.org. I moved the host institution of the
website a few months ago. I have realised that if you have visited the
site before, your computer may have cached the previous host address
and, therefore, you have been viewing an old, out of date site
(without the pamphlets!). If this has happened to you, please try the
following temporary link:
www.dur.ac.uk/claire.horwell/ivhhn

Best wishes,
Claire

Dr Claire Horwell
Director of the International Volcanic Health Hazard Network
RCUK Fellow
Institute of Hazard and Risk Research
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Durham