Pictures and Videos Needed For Volcano Museum

****************************

From: Marco Stoppato <mcstoppato@xxxxxxxxx>

****************************

Dear Colleagues,
my name is Marco Stoppato, I’m responsible for a scientific association, Vulcano Esplorazioni, which aim is to produce articles, conferences, reportages, documentaries and exhibitions about science in general and on volcanoes particularly. Personally, I’m author, together with Prof. Mauro Rosi, Prof. Paolo Papale, and Luca Lupi of the Firefly Guide “Volcanoes”. Other titles are "Deserts", "Fossiles", "Earth", etc.
Our association is in charge to setting up a permanent exhibition on the Etna volcano, in Sicily, dedicated to volcanology . The building that will host the exhibition is 1600 square meters wide and is 4 km far from the town of Zafferana. Inside the building we’d like to set up a library, a photo and video archive dedicated to volcanoes and on display for volcanologists, geologists, researchers, students and visitors. If you have some photos and videos of good quality and you’d like to share them with us, we’ll be very happy to receive any contribution. The materials won’t be used for any commercial purpose and it will be our care to mention the contributors’ name and any details the contributors would like to be mentioned.

I’m at your disposal for further information and I hope to hear from you soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amanda Ronzoni at the email address: Amanda.ronzoni@xxxxxxxxxxx She is helping me on the task.

With  my best regards,
Marco C. Stoppato