Ol Doinyo Lengai

******************
Ol Doinyo Lengai
******************
From: Frederick Belton <fbelton3555@xxxxxxxxx>

We are interested in obtaining first-hand reports and photos from anyone who
has witnessed the strong eruption of Ol Doinyo Lengai that was reported to
have occurred on March 30.

  Also, due to a cancellation, we are still seeking participants for the
expedition to Lengai acheduled for early August, although it is uncertain what
conditions may be encountered as a result of this reported large eruption. It
is not known if it would be possible or  safe to camp at the summit or even to
reach the summit. Negotiation of the price for the expedition is possible and
may depend on the number of participants.

  Fred Belton