Published: JVGR Volcano Geodesy volume!

We are exceedingly pleased to announce that the special volume of the
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, "The Changing Shapes of
Active Volcanoes: Recent Results and Advances in Volcano Geodesy" is
published as of 1 February 2006.

The volume includes 18 articles on various aspects of volcano geodesy,
including advances in the modeling of geodetic data, new results from
volcanoes around the world, and descriptions of new methods for
investigating volcano geodetic processes.  An introductory article on
the history of volcano geodesy puts these articles in their proper context.

To download individual articles, please go here (note that you may need
to go through your institutions library to get download access):
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=IssueURL&_tockey=%23TOC%235962%232006%
23998499998%23615891%23FLA%
23&_auth=y&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=bfd4
ef320175a450c63568eab35ca4b6

If that link does not work for you, you can also get to it from our
special-issue website: http://shadow.eas.gatech.edu/~anewman/JVGR-VG/.

During the preparation of this volume, the volcanological community lost
two valued members: Robert Decker and Daniel Johnson.  Their
contributions to volcano geodesy were innovative and influential, and
will not be forgotten.  As a tribute to their accomplishments, we have
jointly dedicated this volume to their memories.

With many thanks,
Mike Poland
Andy Newman