[VLAN] MTU problem with kernel 2.4.29 and tulip driver

What kind of problems you're seeing? Why do you think its vlan related?

I'm using VLANs with earlier version of 2.4 kernel and its all
going through tulip-based multi-port card. Works fine for any size
data and server is heavily used as a firewall.