[VLAN] switches roaming mechanism

Hello,

I Assume, you need help on implementing Wireless LAN Roaming.

The roaming is accomplished by the help of two parties

(a) The Distribution system (the collection of Wireless APs and the
backbone, e.g., WDS)
(b) The roaming enabled station.

The station should actively participate in roaming by advance Authentication
and Reassociation mechanisms. The rest is taken care of by the Distribution
System. As per standards (802.11F) there is a protocol called IAPP - Inter
Access Point Protocol, which is used by Access Points in the Distribution
System to handle the Re-association requests.

IF you can be more clear about your requirement, I would be able to help
you.

thanks

Jojan T. Antony,
Consultant,
Wireless and Networking Group,
Network Systems and Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
INDIA. (www.nestsoftware.com)