[VLAN] Linux bridge+vlan+tagging

Peter,

I'm attempting to do something very similar to what Piccalo refers to
here, but am not able to find the document with "setup 1b" that you
referred to - the URL it was at previously doesn't appear to exist
anymore.  If the document still exists, would you mind pointing me in
the right direction?

Thanks,
Matt