[VLAN] Vlan in linux mandrake 10 whit cisco catalys 2590

Hello.
Respected friend. I am installing one vlan in switch Cisco 2590 with
trunk towards linux mandrake 10 with the package of vlan installed, the
network card is one sis900 when I execute vconfig everything parace to
be well, but to hacerl eping to direcion of administration of the Cisco
does not respond to me, I prove from a portatil and if it responds to
the cico, that can be in my linux mandrake, my intention to me is the
one to administer the exit to Internet of all vlan them with linux, that
another option I have?

thanks you.

Atte.
Fabian