[VLAN] Where I can get the archive of the old VLAN mailinglist hosted bywanfear.com?

Kingz,

  Don't know if you found the answer to your Hotmail issue but I had the
same issue a while ago( Could not log into ANY secure site).  The problem
was I was using 3Com Cards and I believe the Issues was with MTU size.   I
changed out the cards to Intel E100's and everything has been working very
smoothly for a year now.  Hope that helps.

Thanks

   Derek

  _____