[VLAN] e100 VLAN and MTU issues

It may be too late to answer this but I had some issues with e100 on 2.6
too and I found 2 ways to workarround these MTU/VLAN issues:

- you can use iptables to force a lower MTU on forwarding traffic like this:

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS
--clamp-mss-to-pmtu
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1418

- or visit http://www.candelatech.com/~greear/vlan/cisco_howto.html and
look for eepro section. I know it is old stuff but I'm almost sure I've
used it on a 2.6 box with success. Sorry, my mind is failling...

Hope it helps...

Andre

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.