[VLAN] Linux bridge+vlan+tagging

Thats great Peter, I can now log this information to
syslog. What I'd really like to be able to do is log
these packets like you can using iptables with ulogd.

I'd really like to be able to call a program like:

./found_mac_on_vlan mac vlan_id

I guess this is the wrong place to ask this question,
I'll head on over the the ebtables mailing lists now,
once again, many thanks Peter, you've been a big help
in this, I've learned a great deal.

Piccalo