[VLAN] DHCP problem

Hi everyvone,

Thanks for all the reply's last time.
The problem solved itself when setting 100Mbit full duplex without
autonegotiation.

Now I have everything up and running in a little lab setup with NAT.
Linux box has 2 interfaces, one uplink and one dot1q tagged for NAT networks

I can use all the vlans to access the internet with a static IP'address
And the vlans can communicate with eachother if I don?t deny it with
iptables.

But The DHCP server don?t wanna play along over vlans?
When sniffing the traffic, the DHCP UPD packets arive on eth0.5 on the
router but that?s it, the dhcp don?t respond to the vlan interfaces.
DHCP works fine to regular ethernet if's.

Thanks in advance,
Magnus Ternstr?m