Re: Warning : Failed to set up UEFI / The Libvirt version does not support UEFI / Install options are limited...

Where does libvirt want to find those files ? since the qemu 5.1 installation files have been placed under /usr/local during the command make install,I have also copied the firmware files in :

ls /usr/local/share/AAVMF

AAVMF32_CODE.fd  AAVMF_CODE.fd     AAVMF_CODE.snakeoil.fd  AAVMF_VARS.ms.fd
AAVMF32_VARS.fd  AAVMF_CODE.ms.fd  AAVMF_VARS.fd           AAVMF_VARS.snakeoil.fd

but they aren't still recognized.