Re: Adding custom device to virt-manager

Cole,

I am adding a PCIe accelerator with CPUs and a NIC.

Is there any plan to change the procedure for users to add virt-manager UI support for a device without code change? My concern is that as new libvirt source changes are released, I have to maintain one or more patches.

Anish