Re: Windows 7 guest installed and runs slow in Linux Host

Le 09/08/2014 22:15, stephen constantinou a écrit :
Dear Daniel

Thanks for that.  I was not sure what this meant but I thought I would
have a look.  So I went to View > Details > IDE Disk 1 > Advanced
Options > the Disk bus was set to IDE with two other options to select
of SCSI and USB.

Am I already IDE drivers or is your advice about some other setting?

Try it the other way, install virtio drivers for hdd (which should be the usual)