Re: Filtering encrypted channels

On 06.04.20 18:23, Daniel wrote:
> Just another question: Is there a way to run the script before VDR starts to
> tune to a channel? Or after it stops playback of any channel?

No need. Just use svdrpsend delc #channelnumber for a channel that you
want deleted. That way, VDR keeps on running, and modifying the
channnel.conf for you.

If I were you, I would run the svdrpsend command once for a channel,
re-check in a script for new crypted channels, and re-run svdrpsend for
the next one. Not efficient, but it will make sure that you never delete
something that you don't want deleted.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Olly Schmidt