Re: 20 Years of VDR

Why not: "back to the roots" after these 20 years. VDR always worked well with a full featured Video-Device. Problems came from softhddevice, streaming to kodi and vlc, no rpihddevice for Raspberry Pi 4 and h.265.

If there where an Android VDR implementation which runs on an Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick, there is a full featured video-device 4k/60p, h.264 and h.265. Perhaps its too hard to get familiar with the Android IDE and this Java stuff. But there are other solutions. Perhaps an app from expo.io might do the job.

Yours
  Karl-Heinz