Re: 20 Years of VDR

Ditto!

I've been using vdr continually for at least 16 years, and tinkered
with it at times in the couple of years before that. Over this time, I
think I've gone through about 5 different types of frontend as things
have progressed over the years.

I was getting a little worried that Klaus had given it up when there
hadn't been any new releases in ages. Then again, I haven't felt the
need to upgrade for ages (since 2014, going by file dates!) because it
"just works".

Talking of which, maybe it's time to build a new version...

:-)

Cheers,

Laz