Re: VDR without PrimaryDVB but with xineliboutput ?

ti, 2017-01-17 kello 17:37 +0100, Niedermeier Günter kirjoitti:
> > Recent xineliboutput can trigger suspendoutput automatically when
> > vdr-
> > sxfe is disconnected (this could use some testing ...). See --auto-
> > suspend option.
>
> Is it enough to replace the xineliboutput plugin with the latest git-
> version
> and start the plugin it with "-s" parameter,  or must I do further
> things?

You need also recent vdr-suspedoutput plugin loaded:
https://phivdr.dyndns.org/vdr/vdr-suspendoutput/vdr-suspendoutput-2.1.0
.tgz

> Only updating the xineliboutput plugin does not trigger autosuspend
> yet.
> (At least in my environment)

Was there anything in the log when vdr-sxfe was started / stopped ?

It should trigger suspendoutput when there are no clients, and disable
it when a client connects. But, as said, this is not much tested
feature :)