VDR without PrimaryDVB but with xineliboutput ?

Hi all,

I would like to run my headless VDR without a primary DVB (or suspended
output) but keep xineliboutput running. I can't figure out how.

My VDR has 4 receivers (2x Astra, 2x Hotbird) without MPEG decoder. It runs
vnsiserver (for my Kodi client), streamdev-server (for some browser / VLC
clients) and xineliboutput (because it's sometimes useful to have access to
the VDR console via remote). Alas, xineliboutput will always be the primary
DVB device and block a receiver, which is nasty when VDR is recording on one
bouquet, xineliboutput blocks another bouquet and I want to watch live TV on
just another bouquet, all on the same satellite.

Can I use the suspendoutput plugin while keeping xineliboutput active so that
I can access it with vdr-sxfe when needed?

TIA!

(I could "park" xineliboutput on an arbitrary hotbird channel though but I'd
like to have it automated ...)

--
Keep emotionally active.  Cater to your favorite neurosis.