Re: Tuners only handling some combinations of channel configs

OK. That explains a related problem.
In the UK on Freeview HD they are now mixing HD and non-HD on the same
multiplex.
I'm not sure the various tuning programs consistently report the tuning
string, I had the following

BBC ONE
HD:546000:B8S1P0M256:T:27500:6601=27:6602=eng@17,6606=eng@17:0;6605=eng:0:17540:9018:16516:0
Film4+1:546000:B8M256S1P0:T:27500:7501=27:7502=eng@17,7506=eng@17:0;7505=eng:0:20352:9018:16516:0

So again I could tune to each individually, but not at the same time.
Would it be possible to log an warning if the frequencies match but the
tuning strings don't, that could be helpful ?

Thanks
Richard