Re: VDR deleting non-.del-dirs in video-path

The easiest way to fix this would be to separate backup and video dir. Why don't you create two directories on your USB HDD and link them into different locations? E.g. Mount the HDD as /mnt/usbdisk and then create a symbolic link /video that points to /mnt/usbdisk/video and one symbolic link /backup that points to /mnt/usbdisk/backup. Or just create two partitions on the external disk and mount them directly to the right places?

Best regards,
Reiner