Re: How to convert e.g. mp4 to VDRs .ts file?

Thomas,

You mention converting subtitles from DVD to DVB - have you had any
success converting from old VDR 1.6 format (.vdr files) with subtitles ?

I'd like to convert my old VDR recordings to ts but extracting the
subtitles is a problem, only ProjectX will do it as far as I can find,
and the timing is out, plus sub colours don't translate across.

Thanks