Re: How to convert e.g. mp4 to VDRs .ts file?

Hi Stephan

I started to convert my disks (DVD and BluRay) to VDR recordings and for me, the most convenient tool to remux into TS format is tsMuxeR:
http://www.videohelp.com/software/tsMuxeR

With ffmpeg I had the same issues when muxing H264 streams. But ffmpeg is still my choice if I have to convert any of the stream. E.g. getting rid of black bars or convert subtitles from DVD to DVB format.

Regards,
Thomas