Re: from xineliboutput to ... perhaps softhdddevice?

Am 2015-04-15 22:54, schrieb Lars Hanisch:
Am 15.04.2015 um 18:37 schrieb VDR User:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:03 AM, Gerald Dachs <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Proper server/client has been on the user wishlist for ages. There's
no reason to be rude to someone looking for something better. If those
solutions were all that great then there wouldn't be any reason to
ask. Of all the people who are scolded with `code it yourself then`,
how many actually can? Probably very very very few, so why bother with
such useless comments?

Nonsense, I have not been rude. I have even some examples where I told this
to other users
that started coding afterwords. That made it a very useful comment.

To not say it and miss a change to get it done is useless.

Who, and what have they coded? Project names?

 restfulapi and dynamite are two of them.
 And he encouraged me to start with dbus2vdr.

Restfulapi and dynamite were the projects I had in mind, thanks Lars. And restfulapi was a starter for even two more fellows. And just in case that you will tell now that nobody needs that, then you talk only for yourself. Dynamite is used by all yaVDR users.
Restfulapi is now part of OpenELEC.

Are you man enough to confess that you are wrong? I doubt that, you will surely find some excuses.

Gerald