Re: from xineliboutput to ... perhaps softhdddevice?

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Gerald Dachs <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> To not say it and miss a change to get it done is useless.
>> Who, and what have they coded? Project names?
>>
> So, you name me a liar? Would it change something if I would name projects?

I'm genuinely curious who you talked into learning to code, and what
projects they've done. Should've been easy enough to do. But, I
expected nothing more than the completely predictable response you
gave. I doubt anyone did. People love making claims like that but hate
backing them up ... you know, for some reason.