DVB-S2 PCIe or USB tuner recommendations?

Hi!

I am planning to build a new VDR system for HDTV and DVB-S2.

So I am searching for DVB-S2 tuners either PCIe (low profile) or USB.

The best tuner would be one which is supported by the vanilla Linux
kernel without patching or installing additional drivers.
(Installing a firmware file is no problem.)

I have already searched http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/, but there are only
a few current tuners, which are documented as "works with vanilla kernel
out of the box", e.g. Pinnacle PCTV DVB-S2 Stick (461e) or TeVii S471.
(The others good working ones are not any longer available, even not as
second hand.)

So I am looking for your recommendations for current DVB-S2 PCIe/USB
tuners, which work "out of the box" and work stable for a 7x24 running
VDR.

TIA and best regards,
Stephan.

--