Mandatory elements in channels.conf?

Can anyone tell me if there are mandatory elements (mandatory according to DVB standard) in channels.conf that needs to be provided by the broadcasting company?

There are some issues currently with Digita (DVB-T/T2). They are not providing sufficient amount of information but cannot say for fact whether the information shall be provided or not. Digita is not currently interested in correcting these elements thus they have to be manually fixed. This means also that I cannot use automatic channel update at all (any elements).

If there are mandatory elements is there other body in EU whom is certifying or something similar Digita and other broadcast companies - or is this just a wild west; follow standard if you like?

TIA,
Pasi