Re: CAM questions

Hi,

I think you should be able to decrypt with that configuration. I have my card+CAM connected to CI on my Technotrend FF DVB-C card and that decrypts channels received by other DVB-C cards. Only limitation is that I can decrypt channels received by one tuner at a time. I have not tested for more than 2 channels at a time.

Sami